Sport Creative considers it a great privilege to have had the opportunity to create and develop the Celebrity 20Twenty cricket event supporting the Luke Batty Foundation.
With such incredible support from our amazing sponsors, our enthusiastic talent, the media and the greater community who came out to support the day, we feel that a strong platform has been developed upon which we can build the event to become one of the most recognised and worthwhile charity events in Victoria.
With an outstanding level of coverage exceeding expectations and awareness generated from this event we, with the support of the Luke Batty Foundation, can continue to raise much needed funds and awareness for victims of family violence.
Key campaign highlights included:
- Total media coverage valued in excess of $1.7 million
- The event secured 26 high profile celebrities
- Ten print articles valued at close to $1 million
- Eight television interviews
- Coverage on the prime time national news broadcasts on channels Seven, Nine and Ten
- Live Today Show cross on the morning of the event
- Two live crosses from The Project
- A total of six 5 x 3 inch event advertisements plus a player promotion through the Herald Sun
- 14 radio CSA’s within two weeks
- CSA television ad across all stations associated with Channel Nine
- Highly successful VIP event held on the day
- 15 radio interviews
- 28 online articles
- Post-event coverage in national publications OK! Magazine, Woman’s Day Magazine, TV Week and WHO Magazine